NO COOKIES POLICY
We value your privacy, no cookies, no need for annoying pop-ups asking for your consent.
Last Updated: August 13, 20231. Introduction
Welcome to LexTrack.com (the "Website"). At LexSource LLC, we prioritize your privacy and aim to provide you with a secure and transparent online experience. This No Cookies Policy outlines our commitment to not using cookies when you visit our Website.2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you browse websites. They are commonly used to collect data about your online activities, such as your preferences, browsing history, and more. Cookies can be categorized as either "session cookies," which are temporary and deleted after your session ends, or "persistent cookies," which remain on your device for a specified period.3. Our No Cookies Policy
In a world where cookies often crumble into intrusive tracking mechanisms, we stand apart. We do not use any cookies (our own or third party).
At LexSource, we prioritize your privacy and online experience. We believe in transparency and respect your right to browse our site without intrusive tracking. Your trust is paramount to us, and we are committed to providing you with a secure and cookie-free environment while you explore our offerings. Practically, this means:
- No surreptitious nibbling on your browsing habits here. While the rest of the web is offering you more cookies than your grandma's pantry, we decided to give your privacy a break. Our website does not play hide and seek with your data.
- No cookies or third-party pixels. We do not share or allow any third party sites to collect and share your data with anyone (e.g. search engines)
- No annoying cookie consent requests. Not using any cookies or sharing your data with third parties means that you do not have to deal with infuriating cookie consent pop-ups. Just enjoy our site.
We're committed to maintaining a transparent and privacy-focused online environment. So go ahead, browse freely, and know that your privacy is our priority.4. What Information We Collect
- Information you provide voluntarily through forms or correspondence.
- Log data, such as your IP address, browser type, and pages you visit, collected for security and web traffic for system and performance analysis purposes.
We respect your control over your personal information. If you choose to provide us with any information or consent to any data collection practices beyond the scope of this policy, we will obtain your explicit consent.6. Third-Party Services
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services. Please be aware that these third parties may employ their own cookies or tracking technologies. We recommend reviewing the privacy policies of these third parties for information on their data collection practices.7. Changes to This Policy
We may update this No Cookies Policy periodically to reflect changes in our data practices or legal requirements. The latest version of this policy will be posted on our Website with the effective date.CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or concerns about No Cookies Policy or our data practices, please contact us in writing via or postal mail at:
c/o Compliance Officer
155 Gibbs Street
Rockville, MD 20850